Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Question for both, men and women
A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you enough salary?

B- Would you, as a husband feel comfortable paying your wife a salary, What conditions would you want her to sign?

What's your definition of "Enough salary?"
As a man my definition salary is to see a 'woman as a woman.'
Two signatures are needed not signed with ink. With blood. Not on the physical papers.On the hearts of each other

Haha changed statement? I know we indians would never agree to salaried wives irrespective of man or woman. This concept would certainly not work in our country.

I'm yet to get your definition of "Enough salary." till then i stick to my opinion.

Whatever decided mutually or whatever wife thought she is worth.

Again i raise the same question. "Who will decide?". Who will have the final say? I know, its not yet decided, because its still a proposal. For the same reason I said unless a law comes in, none can decide the merits and demerits. what you and I said are just assumptions.

Although the very notion of 'salary to wife/ husband' is unacceptable, let us see the issue if at all this gets materialized. Then there will be advertisement for post of wife/ husband indicating salary payable and other terms. There would also be statutory minimum salary. Most probably, the family matters on financial issues will be dealt with by labor courts instead of family courts. If salary is payable, most probably, working hours, other facilities will also be decided as for factory workers.

Yes, so many factors are involved. I'm also of the opinion that once it materializes, its efficacy will be known.

Don't you find some very funny implications of the proposal ?"

Base of husband and wife relation is not salary, it is based on love and affection.This relation is not a relation of employee and employer.. I will prefer to handover my earning to my wife and it is her duty to manage home.

I would like to repeat what I have said earlier also -You are not supposed to pay a woman a salary who is a wife, mother ,daughter and most of all a creator who does everything selflessly . You cannot hire a woman who works day in and day out for you. I agree maybe few of them will fall for the idea of money for time being, but it would fail the end. Let's start from our own household and see the result it will fail in any case.

As you said, let me tell you , when I said about this proposal a few months ago to my wife, she asked me, How much should I take. Or how much you permit me to take as a salary? I had no answer. It clearly indicates ‘lack of clarity’ in the said issue. So, I would reiterate, it would be a waste of energy to discuss on such a matter that has so many empty spaces. Then who would fill the empty spaces? My answer is ‘ Wait’. So, let’s wait.
If you have answers for the questions raised by my wife, please help with your answers.

There is no ready or acceptable answer to this except that , a certain percentage of the husbands salary can be given to the wife each month so that she need not feel as if she is more of a glorified maid in her house.I know that although men may not realise, most women feel so when they are just hoisewives depending on their husbands earnings only and be at their mercy for all their minor expenditure and many men take advantage...

Even that condition, 'certain percentage of the husbands salary' ,should come in the form of an act. It's only then we will be in a position to test the feasibility part in real life.

How much percentage do you suggest? And what about people like us who have no salaries to share with wife? Would the government pay them from exchequer?
Alternately men should have everything in joint accounts, movables and immovables to provide women a sense of security. There is nothing better than sense of security.

How can I suggest at this stage? This joint account part is ( All assets and liabilities) already existing in my family since 2 generations.

Actually security is in your mind. A husband does not get salary from his wife nor is there any such proposal. Yet he is secure. If wife is insecure, she will be even after salary. I feel that her services as wife could also be terminated by a simple notice of three months or salary in lieu of notice. :laugh: :laugh:

Actually salary is not the right word as far husband and wife are in question, the right word should be share, which sounds more reasonable. Wife should be provided with a fixed percentage of husband's income to make her future secured in case something goes wrong at any point of time. Wife is neither a paid servant nor should be treated like one. I think she is soul of a family who keeps a family together.

Let's say Honorarium.

Honorarium is also a sort of remuneration and is like salary only. This is usually a small amount. This is paid for occasional services like lecture to departmental exam students and for checking copies. Salary or Honorarium whatever you call makes no difference. In fact, the very idea of remuneration wives is disgusting and likely to result in degeneration the family as a social unit.

Exactly.You see, within this small community of our Boddunan, we have varied opinions and views. This is what we have to see carefully and choose a right way that’s most suitable, though not to all, at least for a majority before seeing it as a law.

I and some others oppose law. Those who want the law have the responsibility to give concrete proposal. If they don't, matter will end. Those opposing the law need not suggest what the law should be.

Besides the fact would remain that law is not ultimate in our country as we try to find loopholes in existing laws. I think the situation would become even worse if there was a law to such effect. A Marriage would never survive if roped within boundaries of laws.

To see a law works in the right way is the job of the government. And is also the responsibility of the government to frame a law that is free from loopholes. Government is well equipped with experts and resources.
A- would you, as a wife agree to work on salary basis in your own household? What would you expect to do/not do if your hubby fail to pay you enough salary?

B- Would you, as a husband feel comfortable paying your wife a salary, What conditions would you want her to sign?

Two signatures are needed not signed with ink. With blood. Not on the physical papers.On the hearts of each other

Haha changed statement? I know we indians would never agree to salaried wives irrespective of man or woman. This concept would certainly not work in our country.

I'm yet to get your definition of "Enough salary." till then i stick to my opinion.

Again i raise the same question. "Who will decide?". Who will have the final say? I know, its not yet decided, because its still a proposal. For the same reason I said unless a law comes in, none can decide the merits and demerits. what you and I said are just assumptions.

Although the very notion of 'salary to wife/ husband' is unacceptable, let us see the issue if at all this gets materialized. Then there will be advertisement for post of wife/ husband indicating salary payable and other terms. There would also be statutory minimum salary. Most probably, the family matters on financial issues will be dealt with by labor courts instead of family courts. If salary is payable, most probably, working hours, other facilities will also be decided as for factory workers.

Yes, so many factors are involved. I'm also of the opinion that once it materializes, its efficacy will be known.

Base of husband and wife relation is not salary, it is based on love and affection.This relation is not a relation of employee and employer.. I will prefer to handover my earning to my wife and it is her duty to manage home.

I would like to repeat what I have said earlier also -You are not supposed to pay a woman a salary who is a wife, mother ,daughter and most of all a creator who does everything selflessly . You cannot hire a woman who works day in and day out for you. I agree maybe few of them will fall for the idea of money for time being, but it would fail the end. Let's start from our own household and see the result it will fail in any case.

As you said, let me tell you , when I said about this proposal a few months ago to my wife, she asked me, How much should I take. Or how much you permit me to take as a salary? I had no answer. It clearly indicates ‘lack of clarity’ in the said issue. So, I would reiterate, it would be a waste of energy to discuss on such a matter that has so many empty spaces. Then who would fill the empty spaces? My answer is ‘ Wait’. So, let’s wait.
If you have answers for the questions raised by my wife, please help with your answers.

There is no ready or acceptable answer to this except that , a certain percentage of the husbands salary can be given to the wife each month so that she need not feel as if she is more of a glorified maid in her house.I know that although men may not realise, most women feel so when they are just hoisewives depending on their husbands earnings only and be at their mercy for all their minor expenditure and many men take advantage...

Even that condition, 'certain percentage of the husbands salary' ,should come in the form of an act. It's only then we will be in a position to test the feasibility part in real life.

How much percentage do you suggest? And what about people like us who have no salaries to share with wife? Would the government pay them from exchequer?
Alternately men should have everything in joint accounts, movables and immovables to provide women a sense of security. There is nothing better than sense of security.

How can I suggest at this stage? This joint account part is ( All assets and liabilities) already existing in my family since 2 generations.

Actually security is in your mind. A husband does not get salary from his wife nor is there any such proposal. Yet he is secure. If wife is insecure, she will be even after salary. I feel that her services as wife could also be terminated by a simple notice of three months or salary in lieu of notice. :laugh: :laugh:

Actually salary is not the right word as far husband and wife are in question, the right word should be share, which sounds more reasonable. Wife should be provided with a fixed percentage of husband's income to make her future secured in case something goes wrong at any point of time. Wife is neither a paid servant nor should be treated like one. I think she is soul of a family who keeps a family together.

Let's say Honorarium.

Honorarium is also a sort of remuneration and is like salary only. This is usually a small amount. This is paid for occasional services like lecture to departmental exam students and for checking copies. Salary or Honorarium whatever you call makes no difference. In fact, the very idea of remuneration wives is disgusting and likely to result in degeneration the family as a social unit.

Exactly.You see, within this small community of our Boddunan, we have varied opinions and views. This is what we have to see carefully and choose a right way that’s most suitable, though not to all, at least for a majority before seeing it as a law.

I and some others oppose law. Those who want the law have the responsibility to give concrete proposal. If they don't, matter will end. Those opposing the law need not suggest what the law should be.

Besides the fact would remain that law is not ultimate in our country as we try to find loopholes in existing laws. I think the situation would become even worse if there was a law to such effect. A Marriage would never survive if roped within boundaries of laws.

To see a law works in the right way is the job of the government. And is also the responsibility of the government to frame a law that is free from loopholes. Government is well equipped with experts and resources.

But on Boddunan, the supporters of salary scheme are in shoes of government and others are in opposition. So let the supporters suggest., As regards government, I am not sure whether they favor the proposal. If they favor, let them come forward with law. Till the, there is no issue and the matter remains only a vague talking matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let's say Honorarium.

I am sure you know the realities of law and law makers better than I do bigbro. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let's say Honorarium.

I am sure you know the realities of law and law makers better than I do bigbro. :evil:

Once you said that you are an optimist. Add me also with you.

Let's say Honorarium.

Optimist but practical to the hilt.

Let's say Honorarium.

I'm not talking about day dreaming optimists. you know how practical I'm since our old days.

Let's say Honorarium.

I'm not talking about day dreaming optimists. you know how practical I'm since our old days.

Ram Baboo. I appreciate your genuine optimism. Now if you support the proposal, please come with concrete suggestions how the law should be. If you do not support, you need not bother and just sit idle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let's say Honorarium.

Ram Baboo. I appreciate your genuine optimism. Now if you support the proposal, please come with concrete suggestions how the law should be. If you do not support, you need not bother and just sit idle.

No suggestions please. My suggestions will come out only after seeing the proposals made by the law makers.

It is impossible to evaluate value of wife's work. So here is no base of fixing salary of wife.

It is impossible to evaluate value of wife's work. So here is no base of fixing salary of wife.

There are different family rules in our country but those are very hard to keep, therefore adding one more would only complicate the matter. There is rule that says that a son is responsible for care of his parents but how many cases do you read or listen when a son was punished for not taking proper care?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.