Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes definitely India will win today and Pujara and Mohit Sharma should get one or two chances to play in the next two odis.
As I said earlier , the team was unchanged for the third ODi. Kohli will experiment with the team selection in the next two games.

I dont think so. Already India is experimenting with new players only. No more changes can be expected.
As I said earlier , the team was unchanged for the third ODi. Kohli will experiment with the team selection in the next two games.

I dont think so. Already India is experimenting with new players only. No more changes can be expected.
I think now they can go ahead with further experiments with their bench strength. They should keep all payers ready for an emergency situation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Suni.. Yes now is the best situation to try out new players. We have already won the series, so in next two matches they can experiments without any worries.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Suni.. Yes now is the best situation to try out new players. We have already won the series, so in next two matches they can experiments without any worries.

we are definitely going to see new faces who will be the debutants.

Want to make each day Accountable

India has played all the 3 matches with the same team . Then how come they are experimenting with new faces ? Mohit , Pujara, Rahane and Rassol deserve atleast a chance. That too nothing better than this situation with India already clinching the series 3- 0.

India has played all the 3 matches with the same team . Then how come they are experimenting with new faces ? Mohit , Pujara, Rahane and Rassol deserve atleast a chance. That too nothing better than this situation with India already clinching the series 3- 0.

Yes there are many new faces on the bench.. And surely they will get chance after winning the series.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes there are many new faces on the bench.. And surely they will get chance after winning the series.

That goes without saying. After winning the series any captain will come forward for experimentation with players who didn't get a chance.

That goes without saying. After winning the series any captain will come forward for experimentation with players who didn't get a chance.

In one of the ODIs Kohli should rest himself to give chance for others. Taking India's batting order into consideration, they cant rest anybody else other than Dhawan or Kohli. They must rest either of them in the next match and give Pujara / Rahane a chance. Jadeja/Mishra can be rested and Rasool can be given a chance and Mohit Sharma should play in the place of Vinay Kumar / Shami Ahmed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.