Weathermen predicted  that Monsoons would make an entry into Kerala on the 4th and Mangalore would receive rains on the 5th...But by 12 noon the black clouds gathered and it began to pour and we have the typical monsoon look with dark clouds, thunder and lightning and of course the blessed showers 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As predicted 4th of June in your area. We are far too behind but the weather is pleasant as we get a slight drizzle or thunderstorm with showers every day. The standard Monsoon time in our area is last week of June. It's a nice feeling that Monsoon has arrived in our country dot at time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is always a celebration when the monsoons begin after months of sultry summer heat. I am really enjoying the first showers ...I am sure that in another weeks time the monsoon will cover the entire nation ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Because of the searing heat wave all over the country, all are looking badly for the arrival of monsoons. Sadly, this year's Monsoon is likely to be very less according to IMD.

Anything less than 80% is considered drought situation and with a predicted 81% average rainfalls this year, is is a near drought situation.Let us keep our fingers crossed hoping that this time the predictions dont hold good...

Even in coastal town of Puri, Odisha, met department predicted on fifth of this month there would be arrival of pre-monsoon rain, but surprisingly at the dawn nice showers and cool winds surrounds here, welcome rain. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Weather man already said that India is heading towards severe drought.

Thats good to hear since the heat in the past weeks has been intolerable and these showers are much needed and so very welcome ..I took a picture today of the first rains as it came down but am unable to upload it here.

Heat waves may be reduced to some extent due to the showers. But the overall drought conditions are going to continue leading to severe food shortage.

usha manohar wrote:

Thats good to hear since the heat in the past weeks has been intolerable and these showers are much needed and so very welcome ..I took a picture today of the first rains as it came down but am unable to upload it here.

Click quote button > You will see the option of uploading your image with your post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Click quote button > You will see the option of uploading your image with your post.

Thanks sunil...

not able to put into my post

T

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.