Today every one is looking for pure water to drink, and the R.O. companies are taking advantage of it. They are only telling one side of R.O. water, that their company machine will purify more and you will drink pure water. But nobody is telling the other side of it, that with removing impurities, R. O. machines are also removing most of the beneficial elements from the water, which will effect on the proper working of human body.

http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/reverse-osmosis-water.html

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes I read it. RO water purifier also waste enough water during purification.

anil wrote:

Out of raw water only 30 % get purified and 70 % got wasted. In my house we use buckets to collect this waste water and use to fill in coolers and for washing other things.

Beside of wasting water R.O. also removes important minerals from water which are necessary for our health. The minerals or any thing larger than water molecule is removed from raw water. 

R.O. filteration removes most vital minerals from the water and our habit of drinking such water is having an effect on our immune system. An old family medicine doctor we know also feels that lack of drinking water in its natural form is also causing B12 deficiency.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

RO technology was perhaps developed for obtaining water from sea water free of salt and other minerals. It is widely used in many island  tourist destinations and some West Asian countries who can afford the high cost  of purification. In Indian houses such high degree of purification is not needed and money should not be wasted. simple filters are usually adequate.

vijay wrote:

RO technology was perhaps developed for obtaining water from sea water free of salt and other minerals. It is widely used in many island  tourist destinations and some West Asian countries who can afford the high cost  of purification. In Indian houses such high degree of purification is not needed and money should not be wasted. simple filters are usually adequate.

I agree with you, there is no need of such purification process in Indian houses, as water comes from wells is not contaminated of harmful chemicals and viruses. Just use simple filters and boil before drinking. But Indians have started installing R.O. machines at their home by seeing others having installed R.O. at their home. Most of the public is not aware about R.O. system.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
anil wrote:

Out of raw water only 30 % get purified and 70 % got wasted. In my house we use buckets to collect this waste water and use to fill in coolers and for washing other things.

Beside of wasting water R.O. also removes important minerals from water which are necessary for our health. The minerals or any thing larger than water molecule is removed from raw water. 

are you using R.O?

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
vijay wrote:

I agree with you, there is no need of such purification process in Indian houses, as water comes from wells is not contaminated of harmful chemicals and viruses. Just use simple filters and boil before drinking. But Indians have started installing R.O. machines at their home by seeing others having installed R.O. at their home. Most of the public is not aware about R.O. system.

In some parts of India R.O system is useful. Specially in some part of Rajasthan, where water contain harmful mineral like flouride.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
vijay wrote:

Most of these high technology products are only to gain money, they never give us any benefits. Whats the use of drinking water after losing all the required elements. I agree with you that its better to boil the water for 20 mins and use simple filters. People need to be aware about such scams.

we should use that waste water in something else instead of throwing like we can use that waste water in gardening etc. 

bhuyali saroj

To get something we lost something that way we all are living. If we drink impure water then stone problem will be there.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.