I have been thinking about 5 cute baby names. I would like to know what are cute names for babies in your opinion. I would like everyone to tell all of us according to you what are the cute names.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here is a good collection of cute Baby Boy and Baby Girl names  with meanings.. Select from them.

http://www.cutebabynames.org/

I like cute baby names as it is seems very interesting to me. There are numerous names on internet and I wanted to know which name everyone thinks is cute baby names. I would like everyone to share only 5 baby names with all of us. Cute and funny names.

I think for cute female baby, Pearl, Shaeli is good name. Rest it is matter of choice.

I am presuming this is only for babies , more like a pet name ..There are two beautiful twin babies in my neighborhood named Alisha and Sasha ... Other than that Rony is a nice mane for a male child ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Cute baby names for boy is Aryan, Kunal, Sid and for a girl is Simran, Namrata, Priya.

usha manohar wrote:

I am presuming this is only for babies , more like a pet name ..There are two beautiful twin babies in my neighborhood named Alisha and Sasha ... Other than that Rony is a nice mane for a male child ! 

What is meaning of Rony?

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What is meaning of Rony?

Rony or Ronnie is a Hebrew name which means full of compassion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rony has got equivalents in some Indian languages. In Telugu,Names like Daya, Karuna and Krupa are Evey common.

Hai Vishaka,

Cute pet names could be Tinku, Mittu, Bittu , Addu and Champu (Hahahhaha) 

Cute baby names could be Advait, Sahashra, Prisha, Atulya and kushboo

Swetha Shenoy

Champu ? I Run for my life. You know Shetha the meaning of Champu in Telugu !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.