Some of us, will be in a doubt, What to do after retirement.

But, luckily there are some sites that provide to all those, who wish to to keep themselves busy and enjoy life.

For example, I myself a retired employee from Visakhapatnam Steel Plant. My children grew up and well settled.

https://www.notretired.in/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most retired people nowadays already have a job for another 3 - 4 years ..I guess people would rather keep doing the same thing all through their life rather than try to make most of their productive years ..I know of one couple both just retired since they are of the same age,  who are travelling. Thy have planned everything meticulously down to daily budget and are driving , taking turns, all through the country and beyond to Burma, Thailand , Vietnam etc.. There is no point in working all through your life without making the most of it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even after my retirement from Public Sector Steel plant, I prefer working and being active

It is best to travel to different places after retirement. If you can write, it will be appropriate to write your service time antecedents. If you wish to do some full time job, it will be better to do something that your service experience justifies. For example, an employee retired from Taxation/ revenue can beging tax consultancy. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

I prefer to write . No do not like to do a job. I prefer to be active

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It is best to travel to different places after retirement. If you can write, it will be appropriate to write your service time antecedents. If you wish to do some full time job, it will be better to do something that your service experience justifies. For example, an employee retired from Taxation/ revenue can beging tax consultancy. 

Traveling is the most enjoyable activity even otherwise , keeps you fit and makes you aware and broad-minded. I make it a point to save and travel during vacation s to nearby places since there is so much to see within our state and outside too..after retirement one can travel whenever possible ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now I am doing a bit of social service. I am educating my maid servant's daughter

Enjoying remaining life is best to do after retirement.

Thank you said by: rambabu

Keep away from interfering in other lives.

In our society, its the retired and other elderly people who normally have busy schedule. They are generally expected to attend the social ceremonies related to marriage, birth, death and other life events. In fact many of these ceremonies remain incomplete without them. 

That is what I have been doing ever since I retired. A retired person should not think that there is no life after retirement

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.