Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

It is best to travel to different places after retirement. If you can write, it will be appropriate to write your service time antecedents. If you wish to do some full time job, it will be better to do something that your service experience justifies. For example, an employee retired from Taxation/ revenue can beging tax consultancy. 

Traveling is the most enjoyable activity even otherwise , keeps you fit and makes you aware and broad-minded. I make it a point to save and travel during vacation s to nearby places since there is so much to see within our state and outside too..after retirement one can travel whenever possible ..

In fact, traveling various places at govt. cost is privilege of govt. employees.  I have traveled many places  as child as my father was posted from place to place. Then I traveled many places during my service as well.  Now I have almost stopped traveling.  I remember a couple- sair kara duniya ki ghalib- indagani phir kahan- zindagani ho bhi to jawani phir kahan (Travel the whole world - says Ghalib. Life is not for ever. Even if you live long, there is no youth left).

Mow i am comfortable with central excise consultancy.  Moreover, there is shortly going a change towards G.S.T. (Goods & Services Tax). I am busy with preparation for GST. .  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Right now, I am really enjoying my retirement. It is only after my retirement I am able to do a few  local advertising firms. Learnt a lot about Web page designing and several nuances of Art.

rambabu wrote:

Right now, I am really enjoying my retirement. It is only after my retirement I am able to do a few  local advertising firms. Learnt a lot about Web page designing and several nuances of Art.

So now you say you learnt  web page designing after retirement  unlike before in another discussion when it was supposed  to be in the sixties , honestly why don't you stick to facts rather than make things up ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. I took my voluntary resignation when I  was working as a Visualizer in Vizag steel plant. PR department employs Web site makers  highlightibn their products for marketing them..

It is my duty to supervise these website builders. Here, though my responsibility is restricted to check the content of site, I developed a liking towards Web designing, content writing and illustrating the web pages with the products we make.

After my retirement, I developed my skills in Website building

Another long winded post that neither contributes to the discussion nor makes any sense since it is totally contradictory in nature . Different versions given in different posts making one doubt the authenticity ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.