Hello all friends .
I am here to make some money and I think rest member also wants to make good money from this site.

I can bet that this si India' first site who is giving such big cash credit for each articles but we can amke more money by Adsnse revenue sharing programme.

But for that we need 2lakh page impression everyday in this site. which is not possible with a small number of members so we have to refer more and more number of friends

and our duty is to post 1 article everyday atleast and try to give comments to others articles and participate in forums everyday so that we can give 50-100 page impression everyday duting whole day. :cheer:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dear Soubhagya Das,

Small correction in your post.

The minimum number of page views required is 1 lakh per day and not 2 lakh. And one more important thing need to be mention here is this restriction was put because of having not enough resources to handle such a big response from Adsense users.

Initially the Adsense Revenue Sharing program was offered to all the adsense users, however, after seeing a huge response (you can imagine on Google service), they have withdrawn the service to the websites having less than 1 lakh page impressions.

Please have a look at the below link for more information on the Adsense Revenue Sharing program.

http://code.google.com/apis/adsense/faq/policy.html#pageview

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok Then its great that we need just 1 lakh page impressions everyday.

I do not have so much knowledge but I read from an article that if we have near around 2 lakh page impressions everyday then adsense revenue sharing can run.so
what ever may be my try will give more and more page impression thats all.......
That's the great spirit. Thank you. We all are on same page working to reach the same goal. B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:woohoo: Right on!

We will take this to great heights :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thats the spirit friends this attitude will make us reach that mark and we will get the adsense revenue sharing program on our site.

Keep up that spirit. :)

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
Which language is this Atul??? :unsure:

well I guess my editor is not working properly or might be i got some virus in my computer.
(I am writing in notepad first and then copying it here)

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Every letter is type goes its mirror image.
If you know how to tackle this then please help me.

g segami rierrim nitteg si epyt i rettel yreve

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Wow... this seems interesting. Do you have any special skills in writing such content :)

Good joke :laugh:

but I guess I have to check my PC else i miss all fun over this site :S

-Atul Barapatre B)

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.