I welcome the new feature added to the poll section and the poller has been asked to give a brief intro about the poll.Should it of any specific length? While trying to submit a new poll and after fulfilling this requirement I was not successful in my submission.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hadn't heard such a feature added.In forums didn't see such an addition and I posts poll rarely.So didn't notice the case.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sorry for not informing about the new feature. The description field is now added to the polls submission page which would be helpful in describing the poll, reason behind creating such poll etc. This will clear few queries from the readers as sometimes the one line title may not enough.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I continue to experience the same difficulties in submitting new poll even after adding description and doing log-in and log-out exercises.A message is coming up viz.,undefined.
Please refresh your browser by pressing CTRL+F5. If you still face the issue, please let me know.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That is a good feature.Many use to comment that some polls are really big to read. Now necessary information regarding the poll can be posted here.
I have refreshed my browser as suggested by you but it is of no help.The message "undefined" is coming up.
Which browser you are using?

It's IE6
Could you please try once in Firefox/IE7/IE8 and see if it is the same result?

I'll try.Thank you!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.