This is what one of the greatest scientists ever Albert Einstein said :"When you sit with a nice girl for two hours,you think it's only a minute,But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute,you think it's two hours.That's relativity."

That's great,Isn't it?
00020691-20100905.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Funny answer. But its true. Nice Keep it up
;)
:kiss: :lol: :ohmy:
very nice topic you have chosen

keep posting such things

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
ha ha ha h very funny answer .............

keep it up ............................
hmmm....interesting and funny!! :silly: :silly: :P :P

i think it's true... :P

thanks for the topic!
The view that facinates me is that in this universe every thing is relative i,e, whatever i see is my truth n it is not necessary that the same truth applies to all,means there is nothing what you call absolute truth.That is why uncertainity is what nature loves and there is no room for absolutism
hahaha thats true man. it really is the concept of relativity..
Examples are really very funny.. :laugh: :laugh: the concept is absolutely true..
0002031F-20100905.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thanks a lot to all of you for your responses! Even the concept of fun is relative!
theory of relativity is nothing but the principle which relates a normal body with anoder body which is moving with speed wich is comparable to dat of light!!

There is another funny quote i have read..but forgot!!
very interesting one....more posting should be there on this topic.......nice thread....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
mickeylaugh-20100906.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.