“Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organization”

A great quote by Mr. N.R. Narayan Murthy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This quote is quiet related to his company Infosys which got huge recognition and I think his personal experience made him state this quote..

Good one shared kalyani.. :)
A great quote of an achiever in life! Thanks Kalyani for sharing! So true!
A great quote indeed by mr narayan murthy...

its true to he is a great acheiver in life which brought him lots of name and fame...
Nice quote by infosys Mr. N.R. Narayan Murthy. Keep sharing more on the forums Kalyani.

Vijay U
A good quote by Narayana Murthy.Thanks for sharing it Kalyani. :) :)
Thanks guys, glad you liked it!!

P only wish the second part of his quote Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organization is more taken at heart by our leaders who hold powers!~ Only then can this country be a better place to live in.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think he is a living legend who built an organization from scratch made it what it's today,groomed a group of leaders and passed the baton to the next man when still he was going strong.Never tried to cling onto power for the heck of it!!
ya thats true and a very good quote. until u perform no one notices u.
Performance is the bottom line and it helps to separate the grain from the chaff!
It is time to remember Sudha murthy wife of N.Murthy who stood beside him through out his hard times. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.