Can anyne suggest some good online plagarism and grammar checking tools. I also want to know are there any editing tools for editing articles?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Rajani

whitesmoke.com

Grammarly.com

are the best websites to check the grammar, edit article and plagarism.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Abid Areacode
this is a good topic.thanks a lot for sharing.I also want to know more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for sharing the websites Sarala ,as I too need it.
there are many more website available if you Google them

@Rajani

whitesmoke.com

Grammarly.com

are the best websites to check the grammar, edit article and plagarism.

thanks for giving the link

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Rajani, if you need to check for plagiarism, all you have to do is copy a sentence or paragraph and paste it in Google search box, hit enter and the results return highlighted, in case of plagiarized content.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i suggest you to search on net or use microsoft word for editing your article it gives a lots of options to you.
@ Kalyani

You have suggested a simple and very useful idea. Thank you

Thanks for the links Sarala but i think whitesmoke doesnt give accurate result for unpaid member.I will check the second link.
Kalyani a very good idea shared by you and present i check my articles like that only but if the content is more then it takes lot of time. :)
[quote]Thanks for the links Sarala but i think whitesmoke doesnt give accurate result for unpaid member.I will check the second link.
Kalyani a very good idea shared by you and present i check my articles like that only but if the content is more then it takes lot of time. [/quote]

Rajani, yes It does take more time in case of longer content, but then its worth it because its the only one that gives accurate results!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.