The topic is locked.
While writing an article, if we feel, we want to place a link to another published article in this site (Suppose, second article is a continuation of another published one) is it possible?
If so, how can it be done?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is permissible being not copy paste from another site. The other articles should be book marked and then the link pasted to the current article in process.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is permissible being not copy paste from another site. The other articles should be book marked and then the link pasted to the current article in process.

how book mark is done?

Is there any extra option in the text editor to do this process?

Meera sandhu

how book mark is done?

I do not know of extra button. But the Google chrome browser has this button. You need to write article first in M.S. word and paste the bookmark link there. when the article is complete, you may submit this by pasting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

how book mark is done?

I do not know of extra button. But the Google chrome browser has this button. You need to write article first in M.S. word and paste the bookmark link there. when the article is complete, you may submit this by pasting.[/quote]
Nice information shared. Thank you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have not started the second article yet. I will check it once I complete that article and will reply. Thank you

Meera sandhu
Even i also want to know that process how to give a link of previous article to my second article.
It is not possible here you can write second article in continuation to first article.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is not possible here you can write second article in continuation to first article.

Sasi,

I want to write a recipe article of 5 or 10 types of dosa. I have already published one article, how to make dosa. So I want viewers to go through the first procedures before reading different types to make it. So, I am asking, can I provide a link to that article?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya I feel , you write about that process again in your own words, and continue with remaining updated information.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya I feel , you write about that process again in your own words, and continue with remaining updated information.

There is no other option to do a cross link? Gulshanji has told something about this. I want to try, when I complete that article, perhaps after 1-2 days.

Perhaps, some another member may know about this.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.