Mine favorite are messi from Argentina. Muller of Germany.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lionel Messi of Argentina and Neymar of Brazil are my favorites. And out of these two Neymar is the one to be watched.
I have no one in that list, I will make one my favorite the day we shall be within 100 in the list of FIFA. I used to watch Pele with interest. once

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have no one in that list, I will make one my favorite the day we shall be within 100 in the list of FIFA. I used to watch Pele with interest. once

Rightly pointed. With such a huge population, it's a pity India failed to make even a remote mark in world level foot ball. Till then we should be satisfied by choosing favorite players from other countries.
Perhaps after 100 years India may qualify or if host world cup in between then one birth for host nation is automatically added into world cup finals squads.

http://mohanmekap.com/

India is gripped by cricket fever. In this process, even the National game Hockey is also neglected. India reaching the exalted stage of world class football is simply a dream
It is time the National game is changed from hockey to cricket. If we are not in football world cup , no prolems Beazil.Argentina , Germany,France etc are not there in Cricket World Cup. Every country finds the game it likes the most.
It is time the National game is changed from hockey to cricket. If we are not in football world cup , no prolems Beazil.Argentina , Germany,France etc are not there in Cricket World Cup. Every country finds the game it likes the most.

There is nothing wrong If Brazil is a non entity in Cricket. The problem with India we change our priorities in sports arena.. This is not a good policy. Brazil Argentina were Football nations from the beginning and they remain like that forever. Yes, its time to change our national game to cricket.

There is nothing wrong If Brazil is a non entity in Cricket. The problem with India we change our priorities in sports arena.. This is not a good policy. Brazil Argentina were Football nations from the beginning and they remain like that forever. Yes, its time to change our national game to cricket.

Haven't we recently changed our government. That what people like should be encouraged. Perhaps Brazil etc like remaining status quo. I was reading today that already football has become the second highest watched game on TV in India after cricket.

Haven't we recently changed our government. That what people like should be encouraged. Perhaps Brazil etc like remaining status quo. I was reading today that already football has become the second highest watched game on TV in India after cricket.[/quote

Yes we are fans of football too. During Chuni goswamei days our football reached to a considerable standard.

Haven't we recently changed our government. That what people like should be encouraged. Perhaps Brazil etc like remaining status quo. I was reading today that already football has become the second highest watched game on TV in India after cricket.[/quote

Yes we are fans of football too. During Chuni goswamei days our football reached to a considerable standard.

In today's times to produce world class sports persons and teams considerable sums of money are needed in form of sports infra structure, coaching and coaches, training and providing living wages. also tournments have to be cash rich. Advertisement and sponsorship has to be there on a sustainable basis. We only cry when world events take place like Olympics etc and forget till next event. We can raise money in billions tofight elections but not develop sports.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.