The topic is locked.
What do you have to say today?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy 61st Republic day to all

As a tribute,please donot break any law mentioned in the constitution!

Swetha Shenoy
Happy Republic day to all boddunanian friends and Indians. Hurray today is holiday.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Happy Republic day to all members and administrators. I have written an article regarding this and submitted.If approved I will give you the link. Getting time as holiday I have written.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Heartiest greetings to all on this auspicious day. On this day, we got our own constitution. We were functioning on British constitution from 15th august 1947 to 26th January 1950. Lord Mountbatten, a British was governor general of free India with Pt Nehru as P.M. He was succeeded by Raja Gopalchari second and last governor general of free India. Thereafter, our presidents were elected according to constitution, our first President being Dr. Rajendra Prasad.

True celebration of Republic Day will be to have utmost faith in Indian constitution, rule of law, discipline and work sincerely for peace, progress and well being of all our people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Gulshanji for your kind information about our Republic day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hope the significance of this day is duly appreciated as on this day we formed ourselves into a republic.The power of the people must prevail now!
Happy 61st Republic day to all

As a tribute,please donot break any law mentioned in the constitution!

Swetha you should correct the above. It is 63rd Republic Day and not 61st.

Happy Republic Day to all boddunan friends.
I wish all the boddunan members happy republic day to you all...........:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

wish you all boddunan team friends...
Happy Republic day..B-)

Vinu
Hello,
Wish you a happy 61st Republic Day to all the members, moderators and administrators of Boddunan.
Regards,
Karthik.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.