Narendra Modi, BJP’s Prime Minister candidate is moderate in TV Q&As, all fire and brimstone in campaign speeches.
Opposition is of the opinion that Modi has two faces.
In my opinion, Modi knows what to speak where. What’s your take on this?
http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/will-the-real-modi-please-stand-up/2/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I absolutely agree with you. He seems to be sensible individual and every Indian is hoping of some positive transformation once he emerges out as Prime Minister.
I absolutely agree with you. He seems to be sensible individual and every Indian is hoping of some positive transformation once he emerges out as Prime Minister.

You are right. Narendra Modi is a politician with content and vision. He will lead India certainly.
Every one has plus and minus points. I consider Modi just as a representative of BJP and RSS. Nothing more to comment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Narendra Modi, BJP’s Prime Minister candidate is moderate in TV Q&As, all fire and brimstone in campaign speeches.
http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/will-the-real-modi-please-stand-up/2/

His interview on Times now was very good, showed he knows his subject very well, is humble and well grounded .. His Economic views too were very sound and he is tough enough to deal with Pakistan and Bangladesh who have been so far pampered by the Congress party and the so called " Secular" parties like Mamata's TMC just for votes ....Let us hope that Modi does come to power and brings in the much needed change and discipline that this country badly needs...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

His interview on Times now was very good, showed he knows his subject very well, is humble and well grounded .. His Economic views too were very sound and he is tough enough to deal with Pakistan and Bangladesh who have been so far pampered by the Congress party and the so called " Secular" parties like Mamata's TMC just for votes ....Let us hope that Modi does come to power and brings in the much needed change and discipline that this country badly needs...

His thoughts are clear and strategies are meticulous in contrast to the confused Congress. He certainly brings a change.

Whatever he has done for Gujarat, needs to do for India to prove his statements during rallies and interviews once he becomes PM.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Whatever he has done for Gujarat, needs to do for India to prove his statements during rallies and interviews once he becomes PM.

He alone has The capacity to do to the nation what he has done to Gujrat .The results in Gujrat are there for us to see.
DSC02813.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

He alone has The capacity to do to the nation what he has done to Gujrat .The results in Gujrat are there for us to see.

Very true ! I travelled through Gujrat last year and people seemed very proud and happy to have him as their CM ..One thing that really struck me was the way everything was being put i to use.Old buses that had been rotting since 2 decades have been revamped and are now plying between Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar....Similarly there is also futuristic vision and committment whenever anything new like the highways and other public structures are being constructed...A picture of Narmada canal that I took from the plane...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11055]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

His innovative ideas like revamping and salvaging from the junk saves lot of money to the exchequer. This in turn is used for the welfare measures. His industry friendly policies attracted many industrialists and due to this Many industries are coming to Gujrat. In congress ruled states industrialists are winding up their industries because of industry unfriendly policies in those states.
It's a marvelous aerial view of Narmada.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
His innovative ideas like revamping and salvaging from the junk saves lot of money to the exchequer. This in turn is used for the welfare measures. His industry friendly policies attracted many industrialists and due to this Many industries are coming to Gujrat. In congress ruled states industrialists are winding up their industries because of industry unfriendly policies in those states.
It's a marvelous aerial view of Narmada.

The funny thing is , on the one hand every study conducted on growth and achievements by the central government conducted surveys ,puts Gujrat at the top and on the other hand Congress and other parties keep saying that it is all rubbish and not true ! what a paradox..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.