Former Auditor General Vinod Rai has made some explosive revelations about the 2 G scam and our former PM Manmohan Singhs role in it, also Praful Patel's role in AirIndias downfall...Congress seems to have done nothing but get involved in scam after scam in its 10 years of mis rule...

http://firstbiz.firstpost.com/corporate/ex-cag-vinod-rais-revelations-confirm-praful-patels-hand-in-air-indias-downfall-99086.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Former Auditor General Vinod Rai has made some explosive revelations about the 2 G scam and our former PM Manmohan Singhs role in it, also Praful Patel's role in AirIndias downfall...Congress seems to have done nothing but get involved in scam after scam in its 10 years of mis rule...

http://firstbiz.firstpost.com/corporate/ex-cag-vinod-rais-revelations-confirm-praful-patels-hand-in-air-indias-downfall-99086.html

Yes, true...but the sad part is nothing ever happens even when we know who the culprit is..mere revealing the names of people doesn't guarantee justice.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, true...but the sad part is nothing ever happens even when we know who the culprit is..mere revealing the names of people doesn't guarantee justice.

Absolutely ! We can only hope that with ore people coming up with such revelations, we may at least see some change in the system in years to come, one should laud Vinod Rai for coming out with the truth ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is absolutely no doubt that Prafull Patel is the main culprit behind downfall of Air India, similar to all other government enterprises where the leaders think only of their own families, relatives and vote bank politics and give less importance to the business venture itself and the final consumers, ie, Indian citizens!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
There is absolutely no doubt that Prafull Patel is the main culprit behind downfall of Air India, similar to all other government enterprises where the leaders think only of their own families, relatives and vote bank politics and give less importance to the business venture itself and the final consumers, ie, Indian citizens!

Yesterday Praful Patel was properly grilled by Arnab Goswamy during the news hour and he defended himself very well. which one can understand given the fact that he is seasoned politician. But he did fumble now and then when some tricky questions were put , very clearly goes to show that he has something to hide !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yesterday Praful Patel was properly grilled by Arnab Goswamy during the news hour and he defended himself very well. which one can understand given the fact that he is seasoned politician. But he did fumble now and then when some tricky questions were put , very clearly goes to show that he has something to hide !

He and his kinfolk are always ready for such grillings and they tend to develop quite thick hide and have answers for everything but sooner or later they do get caught. But since until now, all their follies have been at the cost of people only and they have never suffered even though we know they have things to hide.

He and his kinfolk are always ready for such grillings and they tend to develop quite thick hide and have answers for everything but sooner or later they do get caught. But since until now, all their follies have been at the cost of people only and they have never suffered even though we know they have things to hide.

This is typical of all age old politicians who thought that the country was their fiefdom and they could what they wanted , a typical Congress mentality where the top families every need and wish is catered to by the public money...I was reading the other day the huge electricity bills incurred by the Gandhi family(s).I hope that Modi puts a stop to all this waste of public money and brings in accountability.

This is typical of all age old politicians who thought that the country was their fiefdom and they could what they wanted , a typical Congress mentality where the top families every need and wish is catered to by the public money...I was reading the other day the huge electricity bills incurred by the Gandhi family(s).I hope that Modi puts a stop to all this waste of public money and brings in

accountability.

Before that the electorate took care of them. Now they are an insignificant lot. They are not even in the Public memory.. Of course Modi is going to do his bit too.

This is typical of all age old politicians who thought that the country was their fiefdom and they could what they wanted , a typical Congress mentality where the top families every need and wish is catered to by the public money...I was reading the other day the huge electricity bills incurred by the Gandhi family(s).I hope that Modi puts a stop to all this waste of public money and brings in accountability.

Yeah I read about that too. Another disgusting news piece I read was that several MLAs who had to vacate their government-allotted bungalows while leaving caused a lot of damage inside. They ripped out expensive electrical fittings such as lights, fans, ACs, marble and granite claddings from walls etc. Once hero even took out the tiles from the bathrooms! I am very much sure that the now government will straighten out such people, starting with the Gandhis!

The way our politicians have acted in tha past is disgusting, absolutely no democratic feelings , just grab what you get and speak of secularism and democracy to keep the masses happy ! what a sham our politics was, hopefully things will change now...

Yeah I read about that too. Another disgusting news piece I read was that several MLAs who had to vacate their government-allotted bungalows while leaving caused a lot of damage inside. They ripped out expensive electrical fittings such as lights, fans, ACs, marble and granite claddings from walls etc. Once hero even took out the tiles from the bathrooms! I am very much sure that the now government will straighten out such people, starting with the Gandhis!

Yes. I too read about the MLAs ransacking of their allotted quarters while vacating. I wonder how these hooligans once ruled us.. Thankfully, the Nation got rid of them. Yeas Modi has his plans to end this type of hooliganism.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.