Friends I feel very sorry to read that Rahul Gandhi has sacrificed his 5 major dreams for the sake of India. Here are the dreams:-

http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/2013/09/5-dreams-of-rahul-gandhi-that-he-sacrificed/

:woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :side:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lol.. I surprised after reading the title of the thread... and then read the category.. Funny one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Ha ha ha :laugh: Rahul has become the butt of many jokes, even on TV , we get to see some utterly funny images of him and Sonia...That is the price celebrities and politicians pay for being famous !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

राहुल गाँधी का कहना है की वह अपने सपने कुर्बान कर देगे …क्योकि इस जन्म में राजीव गाँधी जी के सपने ही पूरे हो सकते हैं।

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is indeed funny. But bon a serious note, evryone has to sacrifice some dream to fulfill another. Life is nothing but a search for competiting alternatives.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

he he he! What great and heartrending sacrifices the poor little rich prince has had to make for this nation of ungrateful wretches like us!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Ha ha ha :laugh: Rahul has become the butt of many jokes, even on TV , we get to see some utterly funny images of him and Sonia...That is the price celebrities and politicians pay for being famous !

Yes this is true but we don't make fun of every celebrities. Only the exceptional is considered in jokes.

Yes this is true but we don't make fun of every celebrities. Only the exceptional is considered in jokes.

Yeah....exceptional and extraordinarily funny! :woohoo:

Friends I have never imagined him as a 'Superman'. He can't even be a 'Shaktiman'. They were not politicians.
Friends I have never imagined him as a 'Superman'. He can't even be a 'Shaktiman'. They were not politicians.

But Devyani you cannot blame poor RG for wanting to be a Superman, after all every little kid wants to be a superhero at one or the other point! :evil:

But Devyani you cannot blame poor RG for wanting to be a Superman, after all every little kid wants to be a superhero at one or the other point! :evil:

:laugh: :laugh:

He is better in the avatar of a wrestler. When he stands up to deliver his speech in the public meeting, he folds his sleeves. It seems as if he will start wrestling. :blink: :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.