A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running. :P :P

What would you say..?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sudha, That is a good way of summing up the hospital costs!!The exorbitant amounts of money that any hospital charges you, it is a very apt comparison!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

my question- this is a very common mind set i have seen with thousands of patients.
patients in our country, think of a doctor to be a noble person, who is supposed to provide treatment for free.but still everyone wants to go to the best doctor..and most come out complainting of the fee's, investigation, etc...so is it right to call a doctor a thug???
No Sajeetharan, it is not right to call a doctor a thug, he is a professional with the right to earn money same as the other professionals. But forcing the patient to buy medicines at 10 times the original price from the same hospital than buying the same medicines at reasonable costs from outside, forcing to undergo expensive tests when there is no necessity of them, the notorious cut-practice that goes on..... these examples are rampant in all the private hospitals and take place in full daylight, in full knowledge of the regulatory medical authorities! So aren't the doctors thugs??

Argument about doctors saving lives is all crap, it is their duty to do so!!

I don't understand what you wished to convey through this discussion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid
the discussion is just telling the problems faced by common man in humourous way..Nice one sudha..
Thank you Rajani.. :) :)

@ Abid:
As kalyani told i am just asking to express your personal views regarding the problems faced by the common man.
but common problem of country is...

lack of education..

unemployement

poverty..

improper feeding to farmers...

reservation..

protection for womens as well as equality for womens..
Sajeetharan, do you mean to say that this subject does not deserve any discussion?? I don't agree with you!!

Healthcare is a crucial subject and discussion will help bring more awareness on this issue, same as needs be done for the other issues that you have pointed out!

today hospital is made place where people make idiots by taking her lots of money in all field.they told take medicine from hospital medicine store.
yes,really.Nowadays,medical expense has become one of the major expense in our day to day life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.