The topic is locked.
After 5 years, we are getting an opportunity to celebrate our daughter's birthday on Mahanavami. She was born on a Mahanavami day and we always missed that day to celebrate it as her birthday, exactly by 1 month. Perhaps two calenders co-incident once in every 5 years :cheer: :cheer:
Today evening we are offering our books and study materials for Saraswathy pooja. So, we won't read or write anything till Vijayadesami morning. That's why am starting this thread today. :) :)
Please bless my kid, my dear friends :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats great.
happy Birthday my dear niece .
God bless you and all your dreams come true.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Wow, sandhya that is very kool

Happy birthday to the entire family!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Very happy mahanavami and blessing to daughter

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Swetha only her daughters birthday. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you all.
Actually, as she was born on Thiruvonam day,exactly 2 months after festival Thiruvonam, for we people, her birthday is our onam and we always make it special with Kerala sadya.
As tomorrow is pooja holiday, I can't touch computer as well :cheer: . So full day exclusively for her :P

Meera sandhu

Thank you all.
Actually, as she was born on Thiruvonam day,exactly 2 months after festival Thiruvonam, for we people, her birthday is our onam and we always make it special with Kerala sadya.
As tomorrow is pooja holiday, I can't touch computer as well :cheer: . So full day exclusively for her :P

Why can not touch computer? Is is for Saraswati puja?
It will be good ,your daughter will get you full day. Full day masti with Maa with some special dish .

Thank you all.

It will be good ,your daughter will get you full day. Full day masti with Maa with some special dish .

Let me invite you people also to join me for this special occasion.
If you come tomorrow, I will give you special Kerala dish - full veg :P
We won't read even a single line after Sarawathi pooja.
Vijayadesami is Vidyarambham. This year we are starting her dance classes on that auspicious day

Meera sandhu

Ram,

a birthday in the family is actually the birthday for the whole family

When kids are very young, the parents are wished upon, so as they grow older; even the parents take part in the birthday ...so it is kind of birthday for all the three of them!

Swetha Shenoy

Thank you all.

Let me invite you people also to join me for this special occasion.
If you come tomorrow, I will give you special Kerala dish - full veg :P
We won't read even a single line after Sarawathi pooja.
Vijayadesami is Vidyarambham. This year we are starting her dance classes on that auspicious day

Thank you for sweet invitation. I am coming (not physically but mentally) Just think I am also present beside her and eating some special dish.

What's those yellow letters?
I can't read anything.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.