Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

When I was going through forum and putting my opinion I noticed in a discussion that "The administrator has disabled public write access".I didn't understand why it is...
We notice that there are times when a seemingly less intelligent person being able to handle certain situations bett
http://m.timesofindia.com/india/No-knee-jerk-reaction-anytime-soon-to-Uri-terror-attack-Government-sources/articleshow/54411182.cms
My total point is 3639 but when i click on top earner then it show only 581. how its is calculated.
The new Governor of RBI Urjit Patel is well versed with the changing Dynamics of Indian economy since early 1990s. Here are some lesser known facts about Urjit...
Mother Teresa, Nineteen years after her death has been Canonized. Mother Teresa whose life work was all about giving dignity to the poorest of the Poor was declared a Saint at...
"PASSION FOR CRICKET" TRANSFORMED HIM TO "GOD OF CRICKET" Name : SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR D.O.B. : 24-04-1973 Former Indian Cricketer & Captain of the International...
Today it is 16th November.The award winners list is not refreshed yet.It shows upto 13 Nov. Top Commenter of the Day 13th Nov 2009 sarfudheen 25.00 Top Voter of the...
I am still facing this message "Your IP address has been blocked" so i am not able to post comment . I request to boddunan please resolve this problem . why this...
How to earn money from youtube video? I listen that you can earn money by Youtube but I am not able to implement that.
If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result...
Crossword needs prize as it can generate traffic,even though without prizes it has been so popular so believe me it is generating huge Crossword revenue for games contest sites
Dear sir , In earner table following column is there # Avtar User Name Name Points Cash Paid point is for which things.
i'm unable to take part in polls contest as i'd already taken part in poll contest & hence no way i can get earn money. so always who votes gets prize ,so how can i earn...
Hello friends, i am from haryana and daily i saw in news that somebody killed form the owner and some body killed because he/she have dome intercast marriage. Do you know what...
Hi friends!!! I would like to know how to earn cash credits for the articles we write. And one more doubt inspite of me adding photo to my profile i have...
The name Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy, may not sound familiar to many Indians. But, Dr. Vivek is the United States Surgeon General. And Dr. Vivek is the first Indian American to...
Yellow colored foods are healthy. Lemon, corn, Mangoes, Turmeric to name a...
India set to enter elite club with space observatory launch today.  ...
Apple CEO Tim Cook has said in a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi . "We have a unique tie with India. Our founder Steve Jobs went to India for...