Yesterday I was online in this site till 4Pm.Till then the result of GD for the week 6th July to 11th July didn't come.Today when I looked my earning saw me as winner.But the result thread of the same was not seen in first page and second page.It was drowned in games.Also the thread was locked so that I was not able to pay thanks to those who congratulated me.

So I have two suggestions.

1) Publish the result of GD in the GD thread itself and lock it.Then publish the result as a separate thread so that all late comers also get a chance for saying congrats and also to give thanks.

2) As I requested many times unnecessary stereotype games are to be locked immediately for keeping serious discussion in home page.

Hope moderator will look into the matter.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice suggestion abid, yes some of the games have to be locked immediately. there are no serious discussions on forum to increase the traffic.. we are really missing ceeem . he was good at it.
@Abid I agree with your suggestions!! The result of GD should be published on a separate thread!!

I also concur with regards to the game threads, but we need at least a couple of games going to interest the members. Not all members would find it possible to contribute to only serious discussions, therefore a mix of both is the ideal! Although, I do agree with you that recently, it is the games that rule the forum!!

Let us do something about it!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani,
One , two or five is not a problem.Look to the home page.How many games are running there?

Visit my blogs:

@Abid

Even i was interested in playing games at the start, but it is never going to be useful. some new members would find it good. other wise nothing there in it. Some threads have to be locked like HIT/MISS.

i dont know why "GIVE YOUR ATTENDENCE HERE " Thread is locked.

it is really needed one.
I have locked more than 10 games till now but are being created again and again. Not sure what to do. Please share your views.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick

What games are u talking about..Thread or games in gameszones

If it is related to thread..then here is my suggestion
i think we should put limit on the number of post allowed in a game thread...suppose limit is 100..so whenever 100th post submited tht games should be locked.
Hello @Abid,

I have announced the results somewhere around 6 PM and the thread was locked after some time as I was forced to do so because I have started this week's GD. Both the threads cannot be opened and kept sticky as it may create some misunderstandings in newbie's.

@Maverick Sir,

Why don't you make the sticky threads appear on top of all threads like in each cateogry of forum section I can see the sticky threads appearing on top as spotlight, why cant you implement the same same code in the main forum section as even now this week's GD which is considered to be the important thread has gone somewhere back and is available after 1 page.

Regards,
Karthik.
@Karthik, That cannot be done else only sticky topics will appear on main forum. They can be viewed on individual categories on top.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]I have locked more than 10 games till now but are being created again and again. Not sure what to do. Please share your views.[/quote]

Just look through the game and if it is a repeatation lock it and warn the member.

Visit my blogs:

Abid, you are right there are at least 10-12 games going on at the moment!! Also they are the same ones getting repeated only with different titles!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.