How to make Fish Molee
A tasty recipe of making fish molee a dish made using fish.Its a type of fish curry which is delicious in taste and rich in nutrients.
01. 1/2 kg fish fillets, cut into pieces
02. 2 cup refined vegetable oil
03. 1 cup onion, sliced
04. 1 tsp garlic, crushed
05. 1 tsp ginger, crushed
06. 6 green chillies, half slit
07. 1 tsp peppercorns, crushed
08. A few curry leaves
09. 2 cups thin coconut milk
10. Salt to taste
11. 1 big tomato, cut into four
12. 1 cup thick coconut milk
01. Clean fish well in salted water.
02. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns and curry leaves.
03. Add thin coconut milk and stir to a simmering point. Add fish pieces and salt. Cook the fish over low heat with the lid on until the gravy thickens.
04. Stir in tomato and thick coconut milk. Continue to cook over low heat for a few minutes, taking care to see that the curry does not curdle.
05. Remove from heat and serve hot.
This will serve 6 people.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.