- Atta ( Wheat flour ) - 200g
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup
- Jaggery ( Round shaped ) - 1 ball
- Cardamom powder - little
- Refined oil - 250ml
1. Cut the jaggery to small pieces.
2. Boil water and put jaggery to it and mix it well.
3. When the jaggery mixture becomes thick remove it from the flame.
4. Filter the jaggery mixture using a filtrate to remove sand if any.
5. Take a broad vessel and pour the jaggery water to it.
6. Add atta, rice flour, cardamom powder to it and mix it well.
7. Heat oil in a pan and wait till it is heated.
8. Take 1 spoon ( round shaped ) of jaggery mixture and pour it in the oil, Usuall it will puff up.
9. When one side is cooked, turn the other side and wait till it is cooked.
10. Take tha appam from oil and put in an oil filtrate and serve it after 5 minutes.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.