Hi All,

We would like to announce that the weblinks feature is withdrawn on boddunan. We have started this feature to promote our website however, 90% of the weblinks we got are not following the guidelines we requested. And we were forced to approve them as dis-approving all of them will demotivate the members.

Also we found very few members are reading the guidelines before posting the weblinks are demanding for the credit eventhough the weblinks does not follow guidelines.

It is found in many instances that the members are misusing the feature by creating multiple accounts just for the weblinks feature.

We also received so many complains from the website administrators of other websites about the spamming issues. We have requested the members many times not to spam the websites. But still the issue is continuing. Most of the content in the weblinks posted are just copy paste from the boddunan articles and their by causing harm for boddunan credibility.

Hence we decided not to entertain these issues any more. We are sincerely apologizing for the inconvenience caused. We would be reviewing all weblinks submitted so far.

- Boddunan Team

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I was not aware of the feature being only one month in Boddunan.But when withdrawing a feature should introduce a compensation.This is my suggestion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sir if somebody posting spam then just don't give them cash rewards. those who are submitting correct web links give them only credits.
It is not about the cash, it is about the issues we are facing because of all those.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We will come up with more programs soon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.