Weblinks are back again

Category: Contests & Rewards 11 years ago
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    Rajani, they are enabled now, you can go ahead and submit links!!

    You can use them in non-Indian forums provided you are linking the relevant information in boddunan to those forums. :)

    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    [quote]Rajani, they are enabled now, you can go ahead and submit links!!

    You can use them in non-Indian forums provided you are linking the relevant information in boddunan to those forums. :)[/quote]

    Thank you kalyani for give me reply. :)

  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

    For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.

  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    Rajani K wrote:
    [quote]I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

    For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.[/quote]

    Only one boddunan link shall be posted on a page of other website. Even if you post multiple links in the same page, it is considered as one. You can submit max 5 such page urls of a website, say yahoo answers.

    When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick


  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    Maverick wrote:
    [quote]Rajani K wrote:
    [quote]I have another doubt, in same site how many link can be given per day.If once we give 3 links in one site is there possibility to submit again the next day.

    For example in yahoo question if i submit three or five links on a day can i again submit next day for some other question.[/quote]

    Only one boddunan link shall be posted on a page of other website. Even if you post multiple links in the same page, it is considered as one. You can submit max 5 such page urls of a website, say yahoo answers.[/quote]


    Thanks for your reply..it means i can visit same site everyday for posting links..which shouldnt exceed 5.. :)

  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    If we post 5 links on different pages of a site on a particular day... can we again submit on other 5 pages of the same site on the next day... ??

    Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
    www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com

  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    maverick,

    if you post here some approved weblinks posted on different sites...then it will be easier for the newer members to clearly know about it.......

    Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
    www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com

  • Re: Weblinks are back again

    by » 11 years ago


    I think there should be proper guideline so less rejection will made. I loss interest due to more rejection without any reason.

    Santosh Kumar Singh


    http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.