Hi All,

Here are the winners for the last week for best answerer contest.

Winner: Sajeetharan
Runner: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Thank you for your participation. Be active and win more rewards.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many Congratulations Sajee & Gulshan Kumar Ajmani..keep it up!
Congratulations Gulshan, guys be more active in q and a section. Expecting more answers in this week's contest!
Many congratulations to you both, Gulshan and Sajee! You are really rocking the Q&A section! Great job!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation to Gulshan ans Sajee once again..I hope the Q&A section need good participation and also good questions..
Many thanks to members for congratulating on best answer award. I think that we should put our questions in Q & A instead of in forums. Q & A is a new activity and hence all are not active there.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to Sajee and Gulshan..hope to see you two win more such rewards. :)
many congratulations sajeetharan and gulshan.........hope to see you winning more and more awards......

:woohoo: :woohoo:
Congrats to both of you have lots of fun. Sajeerathan, I have gone through your work. You really write well.I have learned many things from you. Keep writing for us.Thanks!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.