The topic is locked.

Personally I am a serious person, it doesn't mean that I don't smile or joke but with very limited person. At work, I have my own place and behave it accordingly. But when I return home, I need to changed my character for my baby. Then I am no more a person with straight face, I need to sing, dance and play along with her. Yes, you may be different person for the world but for your kid you are just a father.  

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. Whatever may be the nature of your work, when you are at home you should be with your child and behave like a child. Contrary to this some parents bring their office woes to the family and show all irritation and anger on the family and children. This is a bad parenting.

Of course that is understood, it is the same for ladies as well..they are different at their work place and once they are home they become wives and mothers ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are a different kind of parents. The bangings by the boss or some kind of office problems makes them direct their ire on their children.

There are a different kind of parents. They direct their ire on the children, when they have some problems related to work in the office

Life is a drama of endless episodes and world is the stage. We are the actors and we are the audience. We have to play our roles depending on the situations. We do it naturally.  And, there is no rehearsal…..

Children demand full attention to them by their parents. Parents are expected to set aside all their woes and travails and become a child along with their children.

I believe that if we are at office, we should work professionally, but we should be cheerful and talk with everybody. If we want to have our mind fresh and clear we have to create a friendly environment around us. Nobody, except we can create our own life.

Once you are home, you would feel that same cheerfulness with your family. Why to have 2 faces at 2 different places?

Want to make each day Accountable

True. A Barrier should be built between your work and  life. Give your best in your profession. And give your best in the home front. This knowledge of striking a Balance in all is mandatory.

It is true that we should be cheerful both at the office and home. The situations vary. The emotion remains the same, but the mannerisms differ.  It happens naturally; we do not create it consciously. I don’t have to tell me “this is office, behave this way” or “this is home, change your face”, etc. It is our nature to adjust itself as per different situations. Face remains the same, but the frequencies of vibrations differ. 

Agreed. Every human is endowed with the quality of adjusting with circumstances. I also agree that which is inherent should be brought to the surface. Once it is done successfully things automatically follow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.