In this connection it is worth going through this link

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/80424.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hindu_news+%28Hindu+News+Daily+%28Hindujagruti.org%29%29

i wonder how silly can Indians get. India is the second largest exporter of beef in world and only last week at the CarreFour Supermarket inAbu Dhabi, I saw  there was a prominent board " Indian Beef". Similarly there are other boards like Paksitani beef and Australian beef. I wonder why dont these people decide to commit suicide for the ills of Hindus like caste, child marriage, Female infantacide, widow rehablitation?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is an expression of extreme madness. We have seen many committing suicide in the South as expression of respect for a jailed leader. It is okay to worship cow or may be even okay to demand giving status of national animal. But it is sheer madness to commit suicide even without waiting for action by govt. and parliament. Presently, Tiger is national animal. cow may be replaced as national animal. People may demand but then they have to wait for constitutional process.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

we don't have to prove anything, we all HINDU believes that cow is a mother. and no law or court can break this custom from us. 

bhuyali saroj

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This is an expression of extreme madness. We have seen many committing suicide in the South as expression of respect for a jailed leader. It is okay to worship cow or may be even okay to demand giving status of national animal. But it is sheer madness to commit suicide even without waiting for action by govt. and parliament. Presently, Tiger is national animal. cow may be replaced as national animal. People may demand but then they have to wait for constitutional process.  

I agree with you. The act of these fanatics is deplorable. If one wants to respect cow, Making the cow as " Mother of the Nation" has to proceed constitutionally. There is a way for everything. Self immolation  is not the right way.

Who will educate these fanatics?  I wonder how cow can be declared " Mother of India" Incidentally these diehards are not talking of cow as a national animal, but" mother of India".

Thank you said by: rambabu, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
MG Singh wrote:

Who will educate these fanatics?  I wonder how cow can be declared " Mother of India" Incidentally these diehards are not talking of cow as a national animal, but" mother of India".

Education will not have any influence on these thick skulled fanatics. They see in only one direction. That is their own direction. Further it is nothing short of Black mailing the Nation. As Gulshanji said, if these fanatics have any sense, they should fight through constitutional way.

If cow is declared mother of nation then father of nation will gave also to be changed. Why are these fanatics being condemned, they are also fighting for Hindu religion like some forum members.

vijay wrote:

If cow is declared mother of nation then father of nation will gave also to be changed. Why are these fanatics being condemned, they are also fighting for Hindu religion like some forum members.

Let us give our opinion without adversely commenting on other members. Some have their peculiar notion of nationalism, patriotism or religious faith. Let then also express their views. Contrary views are essence of forum.

Personally, I feel people may demand status of national animal to cow. There is no constitutional status of title 'Father of nation'. Mahatma Gandhi is called Father of Nation but this is not official title like Bharat Ratna. So far, there is no provision of declaring any one as Father or mother of nation.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
vijay wrote:

Let us give our opinion without adversely commenting on other members. Some have their peculiar notion of nationalism, patriotism or religious faith. Let then also express their views. Contrary views are essence of forum.

Personally, I feel people may demand status of national animal to cow. There is no constitutional status of title 'Father of nation'. Mahatma Gandhi is called Father of Nation but this is not official title like Bharat Ratna. So far, there is no provision of declaring any one as Father or mother of nation.  

I agree with you sir. Without commenting on others comments one can express his or her view.

I have no problems with advice of @Gulshan but it is confusing to see one set of a type sitting in judgement on another set of similar type. Loyalty to a school of thought bhi to honi chahiye.

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you. The act of these fanatics is deplorable. If one wants to respect cow, Making the cow as " Mother of the Nation" has to proceed constitutionally. There is a way for everything. Self immolation  is not the right way.

for some peoples committing suicide is easy that doing any work. If these six are true cow lovers than they served cows instead of committing suicide.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.