President Obama will relinquish office on 20 January and many are wondering what his legacy is. The fact is Obama came to power on an anti-war platform but he is leaving with the US embroiled deep in Afghanistan and Syria. His period has also seen the rise of the ISIS and the the Taliban dead has become alive again. He failed to project US power to China and Iran which captured uS sailors. All in all, he was a setback to great power status as he had his own agenda. He was Afro-American, a black with a Muslim father. Though claiming to be Christain he never once used the term Islamic terror.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

While I agree with all the points you have made , it was also during his time that Osama was killed in a daring strike. I feel that although his tenure was not anything extra ordinary , he did make a lot of headway in Indo American ties..Now unless Trump comes up with something spectacular Obama may still be hailed as one of the best Presidents the US has had in the recent years!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Trump is unconventional and that is his strength. Obama was caught in a cleft with a Muslim father and professed Christianity and he was an Afro-American. This weighed on him and that is the reason his protege Hillary lost and so also his legacy.

Being unconventional has helped Trump win the election but world is waiting to see his visionary.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Being unconventional has helped Trump win the election but world is waiting to see his visionary.

Yes, Trump will be an unconventialnal president and will upset the status quo, thats why vested interests are opposing him and painting lurid tales about him

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes, Trump will be an unconventialnal president and will upset the status quo, thats why vested interests are opposing him and painting lurid tales about him

My daughter lives in the USA . Trump has compromised with some of the sayings that all the jobs are for Americans. Indians in the USA must leave. But my daughter says, as far as Indians, doing jobs in the USA  did not have any problem with regards to their Jobs. I for one Trump's rule is safe to all those people from foreign countries, including Indians

Many people have painted Trump as an ogre, which he is not

MG Singh wrote:

From what I understood from daughter is being supported by you. Trump's rule is problem free. All Citizens from different countries are safe and happy.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

From what I understood from daughter is being supported by you. Trump's rule is problem free. All Citizens from different countries are safe and happy.

Goes to show how idiotic this above comment is given the fact that Trump is yet to take office. Please don't reduce this site into a farce like yourself since this site is all about gaining knowledge and information ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Goes to show how idiotic this above comment is given the fact that Trump is yet to take office. Please don't reduce this site into a farce like yourself since this site is all about gaining knowledge and information ..

Ha ha ha! My god! I just can't stop laughing Usha, I suggest you too try and enjoy the comic farce!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Ha ha ha! My god! I just can't stop laughing Usha, I suggest you too try and enjoy the comic farce!

Absolutely Kalyani , now with support system I guess we will have more comedy here lol

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.