The topic is locked.

Yesterday, one of the moderators on this forum was involved in a debate with me in which he was getting thrashed badly. 

Realizing that he was failing miserably in front of his friends, he started personal attacks on me. I was quick to reply as I don't take crap from such people. 

Then he did something very cowardly- Being moderator, he deleted two of my posts. 

Heights of bullying!! 

Members are free to reply to this if they feel its wrong. The lame moderator is free to delete this if he feels threatened. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes a post of mine had also been deleted. It is clear violation of the freedom.of expression and misuse of rights by the moderator. The administration should step in and ask for explanation. Why are the members like USHA, Kalyani and RAMBABU not protesting. They have loads of words otherwise.

I have not participated in the forum discussion properly for the last few days, so I cannot comment on the debate you were having with the moderator. 

However, if what you say is true, and if you had followed the ethical procedure of forum discussion, then I don't think your post should have been deleted. The moderator should have clarified why your post was deleted. We should be mature enough to listen to other people's opinion however unpleasant it might be to us. 

Having said that, I would also like to question whether you have done the right thing by writing about this issue in every recent topic in the forum? Every topic I opened contained the same post from you. Let's not forget that two wrongs do not make one right. If the moderator was wrong in deleting your post, you were also wrong in posting about these issue in  the improper places.

Exactly Jabeen. This Member posted same topic in all his threads. In such a condition , I support the Moderator's action of deleting all the threads of the said Member.

Locked - rest of your irrelevant comments being deleted from other topics and you are finally warned to behave if you do not wish to be banned from participation. Thank you 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:

Exactly Jabeen. This Member posted same topic in all his threads. In such a condition , I support the Moderator's action of deleting all the threads of the said Member.

If you have read the post properly you would understand that the issue is about deleting the post which were a part of the discussion or debate and not about the unethical post which Abhisek posted after the said event. So what actions are you supporting I am unable to understand!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.