NOKIA soon will be a verge of extintion because samsung is taking world wide market

samsung launch new galaxy S2 with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3296]}
samsung-galaxys2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Awesome smart phones are arriving in market nowadays which is in turn, strengthening Android capabilities.
I am not sure whether a company like Nokia will face extension but yes Samsung is building on technology and they are always keeping the customers interested by innovating and building one thing or the other. In contrast to this Nokia cannot thinK beyond Symbian whereas the world market is heavily based on android which Samsung has realized and capitalizing on it.
I agree with u ajay
but now days customer's needs smart phone with smart feature.
and android is the built ed by Google. it is a advance.
nokia is loosing its name no doubt in that, but they can come up if they introduce android or much advanced os based mobiles.
But Nokia had wide range of models to satisfy all types of customers which others had not.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
nokia is the best piece for all kinds of fields wheather it is describe about phones or something
i would like to use the nokia piece because company are good and i use nokia phone
nokia company are very good all customer like the nokia pieces and in market more nokia company are available
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.