Hello,

I found a website yesterday named www.xomba.com. There is a category called "Xomblurbs" where you can post information about a website, article, blog etc.You have to just register with this website for posting.

I have already put information about boddunan there. I suggest the members of boddunan to put the links of your good articles there so that the page view of boddunan will be increased.

If anybody knows similar websites like this where we can post the links of our articles, please share here.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great Job Meean and thanks for sharing this with us.
These are the way through which we can make popular to our site
thanks for sharing this site . I will create my account there to increase boddunan traffic.
Dear Amita after creating an account there you can not make another link to Boddunan there as it has already posted so you can do one more thing you can give comments to her link and what benefit you have got from Boddunan
Mean,
Really good work.I hadn't created account but wish to do so.I am also thinking about an article in news paper about boddunan.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Good job Meean. I will try that too :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

For increasing page view of boddunan through your articles we need to update the opening page for articles. Right now that page do not show the latest articles.

In addition to the above on the Home page the latest posts of articles are not displayed.

We need to update all that.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Harish, may be you missed it, but the latest articles and latest comments are shown on home page. Please check it once again.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maybe one of us can make a review of this site on RateitAll.com or viewpoints.com That also helps. Also, in a site reddit.com links to most interesting and useful articles can be submitted(after registering). I submitted a link to one of the articles on boddunan hoping that it helps:)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.