Hey guys i'm having problems with uploading, i can't upload any photos or documents to the website, i mean i can upload files easily and quickly to 4shared.com or orkut or any such website.

Also please answer this questions:

how many documents(ppt,pdf,doc) can i upload in a day?

is there a maximum size for uploading documents?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Mr. R.Rankumar. You can upload documents as you can more as more. Its depends upon you. In Paper presentation you can upload .ppt and.pdf files and in Project Reports You can upload .doc files. In Universities Papers program you cna upload .doc, .pdf or .jpg,.png format.

And tell me what kind of problem you are facing while ulpoading. I will try to solve it.
Thanks Mr.Lohit you are quick and helpful.

Ok my problem:

when i try to upload the document , the browser just keeps on loading, it shows no improvement, i wait for like 10 minutes, and the files won't get uploaded both photos and documents are not getting uploaded, regardless how many times i try
Ohh.. i feel for you R.Rajkumar. But will you please tell me which type of Browser you are using. Let me tell you first I.E. 6 version is not supporting Boddunan properly. Use I.E.8 or Mozilla Firfox or Google Chrome. If Browser is not the problem then its also depends upon the speed of your internet connection. How much speed of your internet connection. If these are not the cause of problem then you should ask to maverick or click on the Contact Us option and send a mail to boddunan support team..
Yeah thanks man. Now i uploaded a file, it seems my internet connection speed was the problem, first i was trying to upload 5.6 MB file but it took so much time, then i tried uploading 160 KB file and it got uploaded, problem solved.

Thanks Lohit
Internet speed matters while uploading and downloading. Because in slow speed some packets of data didn't able to upload or download & this leads to some problem is data.

If you have slow speed then try to upload small size files. And of you want to upload you documents which have large size then you should go to someone your friend who has high speed net or cafe.
Yeah, I get it. Thanks for the help Lohit
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.