I believe that if any cash credits are given for uploading question papers then the participation will increase and it will be useful for students. If not possible to give cash credits for uploading each time at least cash credits can be given for the one who have uploaded maximum number of question papers.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i already mention this about in document sharing program forum dharanidaran ,but its not possible for giving cash credits for every question paper because it will give more burden to boddunan in finance.. so i support the idea of giving cash award to one who uploaded a maximum no of question papers in a week.
Guys.. presently we do not have any cash credit program active but definitely consider your suggestions in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@maverick
thank you
I do not agree to support this idea to give cash credit to maximum posted question papers. I think some will suffer for his work. so best way is to reduce amount of question paper. you can reduce and give Rs. 5 to 7 for each paper. so boddunan finance will not be effected more because its not huge amount. If anybody submitted 5 question papers then only if i consider Rs. 5 then total 25 Rs need to pay.

So I request to boddunan to pay for all members work and please do not make context for question paper submission.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.