Hello Friends Where is meean today.. We didn't get jubmled word question today...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit..have patience :) Maybe Meean wants to post it late today.

It seems you won't give up. :) Are you trying to create a record by winning this contest continuously :) :lol: ...anyways great spirit Lohit..Keep it up.
Ha Ha no Mc. Tommorrow is my paper. so i am a engineer. i play a one night game with books. so time to reading books is just coming. If mean will submit question late, then it will be not possible for me to give time. And mean can post at any time. I think meean is not coming today.
but lohit ,boddunan is working in different time with a difference of 11.30 from our time. its only 9.00 on boddunan time eventhough our time now is 20.30. so meean still have 15 hours for posting jumbled word
Dear that i server time.
@ Lohit,

Thanks for your great interest in this contest. As i was out of my home the whole day and reached home i could not post it early.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
It is very interesting that the members are waiting for this contest very eagerly.Hmm...I reached always too late in all contests!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes,Abid,not only you,but also myself too!
I am happy that these small efforts made by our members are real building blocks for boddunan!

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.