I dont know what is meant by google adsense accout. Please explain me about it in detail.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Google AdSense is a free program that enables website publishers of all sizes to display relevant Google ads and earn.

Display targeted Google ads on your website's content

Google's Adsense program allows webmasters of any level to earn revenue from their websites. This is done by placing a piece of javascript code (currently the only option) on your web page that will show advertisements of various editable sizes
I found an article posted i Boddunan about adsense just read it carefully it may give you detail knowledge about adsense

http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-Google%20Adsense/9399-google-ad-sense.html
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I found an article posted i Boddunan about adsense just read it carefully it may give you detail knowledge about adsense

http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-Google%20Adsense/9399-google-ad-sense.html[/quote]
Thanks for your information
Google adsense is the most trusted way of earning through websites... Its has became the popular form of online advertising..

Website owners and even blog owners can join adsense to earn money online...

Boddunan also gets its main revenue from google adsense...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin wrote:
[quote]Google adsense is the most trusted way of earning through websites... Its has became the popular form of online advertising..

Website owners and even blog owners can join adsense to earn money online...

Boddunan also gets its main revenue from google adsense...[/quote]
thanks for the information
Google Adsense is a Program implemented by Google Inc.
This program comprises of the concept on Online Advertising on the basis of site content and keywords.
The basic criteria to earn money from this criteria is that you should have a Web-Site or a blog then you can generate ad code for different sections of the Web-page and then according to the page content and the keywords you used while registering to Adsense, ads will be generated in the place of adcode.
Earning depends on popularity of your site or blog as they are paying for cost per click and cost per impressions.
Rakesh wrote:
[quote]Google Adsense is a Program implemented by Google Inc.
This program comprises of the concept on Online Advertising on the basis of site content and keywords.
The basic criteria to earn money from this criteria is that you should have a Web-Site or a blog then you can generate ad code for different sections of the Web-page and then according to the page content and the keywords you used while registering to Adsense, ads will be generated in the place of adcode.
Earning depends on popularity of your site or blog as they are paying for cost per click and cost per impressions.[/quote]
thanks for the information
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.