{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9280]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Follow them and embellish your life with those riches which stay with you forever
We learn a lot from the life of the famous personalities. They have seen this world. Faced different situations and then become what they are now.

I like 9 and 10 the best of all...always learn the rules to play better...This is true of all situations in life ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

6th point is my choice. We have to live each and every moment of our life.

Super chinmoy jee you came back with a good life lessons.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am not sure if 8 is true all the time - Don't expect different results - scientifically, yes, but otherwise in everyday you never know what to expect, since everything and everybody is constantly changing according to the circumstances , so personally I feel that it is better and wiser to be forewarned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

6th and 9th points are most important and nice all quotes . We should follow those all as it may all from reality.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Before starting and going for any kind of work it is necessary for everyone first to have a plan of the work and then just go for it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We learn a lot from the life of the famous personalities. They have seen this world. Faced different situations and then become what they are now.

10 important lessons for life. I hope everyone will try to follow these rules. Stop and think. But never stop thinking.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

10 important lessons for life. I hope everyone will try to follow these rules. Stop and think. But never stop thinking.

Rob, if we stopped thinking, then we will be just like stagnant water. Will never move anywhere.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.