Prior to an athletic performance, consumption of a moderate quantity of drink will boost the performance of an athlete.
Here is a study conducted by the magazine ‘Runners World.’
http://www.medindia.net/news/healthinfocus/moderate-drinking-boosts-athletic-performance-110701-1.htm
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ah ha!

Men's running performance decreased by 21% while the woman's running performance increased by 22% by just moderate drinking the day before

Sounds very interesting.....

Swetha Shenoy
Moderate drinking helps many ways. A few days back, I saw a TV program on making of the movie Mughal e Azam. The director suggested Prithvi raj kapoor, acting as Akbar, to take mild doze of whiskey so as to make his voice more emphatic. Prithvi Raj kapoor did not normally drink but he did so for giving his voice a more emphatic touch.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anything done moderate can be helpful in some way. This research is one such example.. While one can forgot the negative effects of excessive drinking too.
Moderate drinking helps many ways. A few days back, I saw a TV program on making of the movie Mughal e Azam. The director suggested Prithvi raj kapoor, acting as Akbar, to take mild doze of whiskey so as to make his voice more emphatic. Prithvi Raj kapoor did not normally drink but he did so for giving his voice a more emphatic touch.

Yes at this stage (Moderate drinking) person will be cautious. but the same caution will disappear after a couple of pegs. Now the person becomes complacent which is undesirable. Prithivi Raj Kapoor took the advantage of moderate drinking and gave a superb performance in Mughl- e- azam
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes at this stage (Moderate drinking) person will be cautious. but the same caution will disappear after a couple of pegs. Now the person becomes complacent which is undesirable. Prithivi Raj Kapoor took the advantage of moderate drinking and gave a superb performance in Mughl- e- azam

When you do something as duty, this does not harm. I would drink with inspection teams to entertain them as duty while in government job. This would be only for giving company and not for self intoxication. There are tasters in distilleries and tobacco companies. They taste wine and smoke only for sake of duty and get no harm.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When you do something as duty, this does not harm. I would drink with inspection teams to entertain them as duty while in government job. This would be only for giving company and not for self intoxication. There are tasters in distilleries and tobacco companies. They taste wine and smoke only for sake of duty and get no harm.

You are true gulshanji. Moderate drinking will reduce our stress, anxiety and tension. So that our mind will be free to do our work with more concentration which will definitely yield better results.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.