We often judge people on wrong grounds

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9351]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice to see. all are differently enabled. Each has to be judged on specific ability only. Personally, I have a bad hand writing and cannot draw good picture. also my voice is not good. On this basis I am worst., But may be I am able on other parameters.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:silly:
Nice to see. all are differently enabled. Each has to be judged on specific ability only. Personally, I have a bad hand writing and cannot draw good picture. also my voice is not good. On this basis I am worst., But may be I am able on other parameters.

This you said once and also said how you made your lapses in to a fertile grounds for other plus points. Your example exactly suits Einstein's quote
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel that nobody is perfect every way. Each one needs to know his strong and weak points. Then he should make best use of strong points and ignore the weak. I remember that there was an officer who could not hear well. But he could read what you say from your lip movements. This helped him a lot.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We often judge people on wrong grounds

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9351]}

That's why they say that first impressions are not necessarily lasting impressions...
Once we know our limitations , I feel that things become easier since we can concentrate on our strong points ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
every person has a talent..no doubt and none is perfect in the world.
even a sweeper can do his work with 100% perfectness. that's his talent

Meera sandhu
Everybody has ability to do some in different way . So this is a right quote.
Nice picture of Einstein

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice picture of Einstein

leaving distinct foot prints even if the task is small is most important than doing great things, by copying others :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Nice picture of Einstein

leaving distinct foot prints even if the task is small is most important than doing great things, by copying others :whistle: :whistle:

Nobody in the world is 100% perfect. Everyone has his/her own merits and demerits. We need to find out our talents and use those appopraitely.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Nice picture of Einstein

Nobody in the world is 100% perfect. Everyone has his/her own merits and demerits. We need to find out our talents and use those appopraitely.

yes.
and never try to put other people's shoes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.