How to cheer up your child when he’s down. It’s the parents duty to make him feel good and bring him back on to the track
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Exactly its parents responsibility to cheer up their kids when he/she is down. I have always been supported by my parents when I am down I feel they are the first one who can understand us. :)
Yes parents should cheer up always by saying that you can do it. Just try again and you will get success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Parents need to show their Children about what is the correct way to get success. Motivate them by showing what to do to get success.
Showing the right path. My Father motivated me by showing me the process to achieve what i want.

Want to make each day Accountable

How to cheer up your child when he’s down. It’s the parents duty to make him feel good and bring him back on to the track

The best you can do is be there for him/her and show that you care no matter what ! We can never be sure as to when things could go wrong .All that we can do is , make them feel secure and wanted all the time...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best you can do is be there for him/her and show that you care no matter what ! We can never be sure as to when things could go wrong .All that we can do is , make them feel secure and wanted all the time...

Parents are not only parents. They are the first teachers, friends, well wishers etc. It is purely their responsibility to make their kids feel good, strong,confident and happy.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Cheering up children is an art. Just we need to know the trick. For example, I has an elder sister. She has daughter. So she is daughter to me. My cousin brother made her cry. Then i took her aside and diverted her mind saying i too have chain. and i took her outside for a treat with an ice cream. She was so happy and then she smiled. Making child happy is the trick to cheer them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Children often does wrong thing but it is the duty of the parents to rectify their mistakes and should make them aware of not committing such mistakes in future.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The hand of parents upon the child is must .If they don't care the children they can took a wrong path ..If they do mistakes we should try to improve them and protect them.
A child's curiosity should be solved by parents. They need answer to their doubts. If we understand this and take care of them then they will be cheerful and healthy.
It is very difficult task if you are the reason. I think things they love should be done to bring them back on to track... :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.