I have read 1 Q that whom you will select your wife or your mother, and if the same queation is asked by a lady whom she will select her father or husband & i guess most women will select their husband..Then why the men becomes a sandwich between his wife and mom.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have read 1 Q that whom you will select your wife or your mother, and if the same queation is asked by a lady whom she will select her father or husband & i guess most women will select their husband..Then why the men becomes a sandwich between his wife and mom.

He is not a sandwich in between two but bewitched and unable to please any of them despite his best effort. Women in India have clear choice but men are not that lucky because of their responsibilities towards both of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Your question is same and we don't distinguish any as all are important in family.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Question may seem same but it is different because man and woman have different social status in our country.

It is just personal, when actually you face such a situation , you would consider many things and take an appropriate decision...and I am sure a lady , if she had any sense would do the same !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, sunil. You are absolutely true. Men can live happily without wife. No one will blame them but if women live without husband then every one will blame her, harass her with their words. Though it may be a mistake of husband but people will scold and blame women only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The wife comes to her husband's house where he mom in law lives. So, the husband has to face the dispute between his mom and wife. This would be another way if husband resides in his wife's house as home son in law or Ghar Jamai. Then wife may face the differences between her father and husband.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes, sunil. You are absolutely true. Men can live happily without wife. No one will blame them but if women live without husband then every one will blame her, harass her with their words. Though it may be a mistake of husband but people will scold and blame women only

You may right in some way but not in every case . Many famous women did not get married. Like Lata Mangeshkar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I don't think I have said it in either of my posts. I don't think women is better off but the social structure of our society is such where women ae making problems for women and the worst part is that they are not trying to come out of their metal in this matter.

I have an answer for it. May be females are more emotional compared to males :laugh: moreover its females who have to live with in laws not males so definitely there are more chances of disputes in a bride and mother in law. :)
actually my question was if a man had to make a choice among the two he would definetly chose his mother but if the smae thing a woman does then why society blame her that she has chosen her father intead of her husband, and women do have smae responsibility as a man does, even more .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.