{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9630]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very much piratical quote, once people said to Vivekananda as mad.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ram, You must be knowing that Leftists led by Jyoti Basu launched a vicious attack on Shree Ramakrishna calling Him a psychiatric patient!!!!

Ram, You must be knowing that Leftists led by Jyoti Basu launched a vicious attack on Shree Ramakrishna calling Him a psychiatric patient!!!!

Not only this ,they attacked Rabindranath Tagore and also Netaji as a dog of Tejo.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Whaaaaat???? This is news to me, when was this??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mahatama Gandhi G ki jai ho.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
The views of Mahatma Gandhi are very relevant. What you needs is conviction of your own thoughts and action. Then let anyone react as he likes. Just move in your chosen path.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not only this ,they attacked Rabindranath Tagore and also Netaji as a dog of Tejo.

Although Subhash Chandra Bose fought for national independence, he was internationally with Nazi Germany and Tozo's japan, who were fighting allied powers including Soviet Union. Naturally, the leftists or communists were in opposition camp and they expressed their opinion against Netaji. Of course, the language used was highly impropewr.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.