Sunday and Monday had been really productive days for me. I wrote as many as 8 articles in these two days. All were freshly written articles. Some of them were more than 375 words and one was 650+ words. The thing that was of great respite was they were technical subjects like review of gadgets, which I am really not too good at. But I managed to write 3 such articles.
Apart from that I also gathered points here at Boddunan and a couple of other sites. I was also active on other forums too. All in all, I slept very peacefully last night. How about you? How often do you manage to things like this? It was the first time for me in about a year. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunday and Monday had been really productive days for me. I wrote as many as 8 articles in these two days. All were freshly written articles. Some of them were more than 375 words and one was 650+ words. The thing that was of great respite was they were technical subjects like review of gadgets, which I am really not too good at. But I managed to write 3 such articles.
Apart from that I also gathered points here at Boddunan and a couple of other sites. I was also active on other forums too. All in all, I slept very peacefully last night. How about you? How often do you manage to things like this? It was the first time for me in about a year. :)

That is great Abhijit ! I am sure that you will do even better in the coming days...all the best to you ! I too make it a point to write and post at least one or two articles each day for different sites although I sometimes am unable to do so because of other factors.However, it is good to be focused and do your best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Glad to know that Abhi- I could manage almost the same number on Monday, Be more active on other days also and try to be bit longer(more words). BTW did you notice BBL 1, 2,3, 4 on home page? go through them to have a better idea of earning ways. Probabaly BBL-5 is due announcement today or tomorrow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is great Abhijit ! I am sure that you will do even better in the coming days...all the best to you ! I too make it a point to write and post at least one or two articles each day for different sites although I sometimes am unable to do so because of other factors.However, it is good to be focused and do your best :)

Thanks for your thoughts. I have seen your articles in many sites you have mentioned. I really appreciate the stamina and the creativity you show to write differently at different sites. No doubt, I consider people and friends like you my inspiration. Thanks for your inputs once again.

Glad to know that Abhi- I could manage almost the same number on Monday, Be more active on other days also and try to be bit longer(more words). BTW did you notice BBL 1, 2,3, 4 on home page? go through them to have a better idea of earning ways. Probabaly BBL-5 is due announcement today or tomorrow.

Thanks for inspiring me. By the way, I have made up my mind to see how long I can continue with such number of articles. But I don't want to compromise on the quality, so the number of articles may go down at some point of time.
Meanwhile, I am new here and not really accustomed to some particular things. Can you please tell me what BBL is? How can I earn there?
This is commendable. Personally, I just collect ideas on articles or stories during conversation with people in my office or while traveling. Then when I get time, I write these. I do not write more than two articles on any day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's really great Abhijeet! You are doing really good, I just reviewed one article of yours, you are doing a great job. I also hope that you are active on the forums as well! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh you have given me a new idea of exploring more articles. Really conversation with various people should be the food for thought for writers. One cannot say what idea might pop out of someone's head. And if one happens to stumble upon the idea, it can be easily expanded in 300 or 350 word article.

Thanks for inspiring me. By the way, I have made up my mind to see how long I can continue with such number of articles. But I don't want to compromise on the quality, so the number of articles may go down at some point of time.
Meanwhile, I am new here and not really accustomed to some particular things. Can you please tell me what BBL is? How can I earn there?

BBL is really Big Boddunan League where in the admin announces the commencement usually on 15th or 16th every month. In the contest, a particular category of subject with various sub-topics are given and you are supposed to write on those topics and submit minimum 10 articles by the end of the month. There are of course certain qualifying criteria which you need to meet, but even if you don't, you are welcome to submit articles on those categories which will only help you earn more and also will make sure that you qualify for the next round! Do keep an eye on the forums and you will know more!

Also, it is commendable that you give importance to quality, keep it up! Keep going through the forums and you will get a hang of things, in any case there are people here who will help you out in case you have queries!

That's really great Abhijeet! You are doing really good, I just reviewed one article of yours, you are doing a great job. I also hope that you are active on the forums as well! :)

Oh so you are a moderator here?! Thanks for your kind and inspiring words. Such kind of inspiration really pegs me on to write more. Currently, I am trying to be as active on the forum as possible. By the way, as you might know, I have also submitted some articles and waiting for their approval. In the meantime, I have kept busy writing new stuff.

Oh so you are a moderator here?! Thanks for your kind and inspiring words. Such kind of inspiration really pegs me on to write more. Currently, I am trying to be as active on the forum as possible. By the way, as you might know, I have also submitted some articles and waiting for their approval. In the meantime, I have kept busy writing new stuff.

Yes Abhijeet, I am a moderator and editor here! You are most welcome. :)

Yes your articles have been reviewed and are awaiting final review by admin who awards cash credits. That step is normally a bit slow and may take some time, but let me assure you that even though it might seem very slow at times, do not let that deter your speed and motivation and keep writing more articles!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.