The topic is locked.
I cannot answer all the responses that I get when I start a new thread. It happened especially with my last thread which I started about not having enough questions to answer. I could not be online at the time to respond to the responses I got. So, I missed out a lot of responses. I really wanted to have a say there, but 2 of my replies were deleted and I couldn't answer more than 2 in a row. When I came back to check things, there were a lot of responses already.
I didn't want to respond to every response I got, but I was certainly robbed of the opportunity to answer. The problem is, for example, if I respond to the 4th response, my new response gets added at the bottom and not under the 4th response.Admin, please do something about it. So, it looks as if one person is having lots of responses.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I cannot answer all the responses that I get when I start a new thread. It happened especially with my last thread which I started about not having enough questions to answer. I could not be online at the time to respond to the responses I got. So, I missed out a lot of responses. I really wanted to have a say there, but 2 of my replies were deleted and I couldn't answer more than 2 in a row. When I came back to check things, there were a lot of responses already.
I didn't want to respond to every response I got, but I was certainly robbed of the opportunity to answer. The problem is, for example, if I respond to the 4th response, my new response gets added at the bottom and not under the 4th response.Admin, please do something about it. So, it looks as if one person is having lots of responses.

There is difference between online chatting and forum discussion. There is in fact no need to reply to every contrary opinion. You had your say. Let others say what they consider right. There is nothing personal. Members log in and out as convenient and so there is always likelihood of comments by members when you are logged out. Instead of writing a new post, you can also edit your existing post and include new contents there. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

There is difference between online chatting and forum discussion. There is in fact no need to reply to every contrary opinion. You had your say. Let others say what they consider right. There is nothing personal. Members log in and out as convenient and so there is always likelihood of comments by members when you are logged out. Instead of writing a new post, you can also edit your existing post and include new contents there. .

Let us put the question of being personal aside. I think you thread was locked which was about the bikini models. Yet you were able to write one response. This means the locked thread can yet be responded to. You got a chance to say your side. Then in the same way, the person who starts a thread, at least he should have a chance to respond to every response he gets. AFter all, he has started the thread. It should be his prerogative.

Let us put the question of being personal aside. I think you thread was locked which was about the bikini models. Yet you were able to write one response. This means the locked thread can yet be responded to. You got a chance to say your side. Then in the same way, the person who starts a thread, at least he should have a chance to respond to every response he gets. AFter all, he has started the thread. It should be his prerogative.

@Abi- you did not notice that Gulshan Ji is super moderator who can open and lock any thread whenever he feel like or thinks should be opened even if locked by other moderators. Therefore there is nothing wrong if he opened it to justify my action. Please take note of his suggestion in place of making argument. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Let us put the question of being personal aside. I think you thread was locked which was about the bikini models. Yet you were able to write one response. This means the locked thread can yet be responded to. You got a chance to say your side. Then in the same way, the person who starts a thread, at least he should have a chance to respond to every response he gets. After all, he has started the thread. It should be his prerogative.

You cannot add any post when a thread is locked. The thread you mentioned on Bikini models is also locked as some members objected to that. I had myself stated that I would have no issue if this was locked or deleted. It is not possible to add any post after the thread is locked. when I made the post, I did not notice that this had been locked. However I have not unlocked this.
I hope you will agree that there is end to everything. If everyone just goes replying every thing, there will be no end. After all there is nothing personal. All have opportunity to discuss with same rights.

@Abi- you did not notice that Gulshan Ji is super moderator who can open and lock any thread whenever he feel like or thinks should be opened even if locked by other moderators. Therefore there is nothing wrong if he opened it to justify my action. Please take note of his suggestion in place of making argument. Thanks.

I have been seeing everyone's status from day one - like moderator, starter, fresher, etc. But I didn't know the technicalities that a super moderator can lock or unlock threads. So, I thought that it was you who opened the thread and he replied. Sorry for that. But I merely said that because I don't know the levels of powers like locking or deleting threads or posts. Sorry again.

Let us put the question of being personal aside. I think you thread was locked which was about the bikini models. Yet you were able to write one response. This means the locked thread can yet be responded to. You got a chance to say your side. Then in the same way, the person who starts a thread, at least he should have a chance to respond to every response he gets. After all, he has started the thread. It should be his prerogative.

You cannot add any post when a thread is locked. The thread you mentioned on Bikini models is also locked as some members objected to that. I had myself stated that I would have no issue if this was locked or deleted. It is not possible to add any post after the thread is locked. when I made the post, I did not notice that this had been locked. However I have not unlocked this.
I hope you will agree that there is end to everything. If everyone just goes replying every thing, there will be no end. After all there is nothing personal. All have opportunity to discuss with same rights.

There's nothing to disagree, Gulshanji. As you said everyone does have the opportunity to discuss with same rights, so I spoke my mind about what I felt. Thanks for making me aware of some new things here through this discussion.
Since the starter agrees to GulshanJi- I take the opportunity to lock this thread. Thanks

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

I have been seeing everyone's status from day one - like moderator, starter, fresher, etc. But I didn't know the technicalities that a super moderator can lock or unlock threads. So, I thought that it was you who opened the thread and he replied. Sorry for that. But I merely said that because I don't know the levels of powers like locking or deleting threads or posts. Sorry again.

No need to be sorry. One needs some time to understand system. In fact, when a thread is locked, any further post is not possible. But this is not so for a moderator. The system does not lock the thread for moderator. However, I believe that moderators should not misuse this. Hence, I have deleted the post in 'bikini' thread written after lock of the thread.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.