{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9919]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

HA Ha ha...LOL hilaroious...I feel sorry for the fellow, may be she is better off ( worse off ) with Carlina and he with all that money... :P
mysmiley2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

HA Ha ha...LOL hilaroious...I feel sorry for the fellow, may be she is better off ( worse off ) with Carlina and he with all that money... :P

I wonder if the worst is yet over for both!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10119]}

I wonder if the worst is yet over for both!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10119]}

That of course we will never know, I sometimes wonder, do any of us know whether we did right or wrong ? food for thought, life is never perfect but you make it as perfect as you can ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel this is the lack of mutual understanding between wife and husband. the misunderstood her husband. But i didnt understand the character of the husbands brother in this story. Can anyone help me please to understand. Is wife like the husbands brother?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel this is the lack of mutual understanding between wife and husband. the misunderstood her husband. But i didnt understand the character of the husbands brother in this story. Can anyone help me please to understand. Is wife like the husbands brother?

Read again and again ,you will understand.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.