{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9921]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really creative and hilarious! How entertaining for the teacher who reviewed this paper!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL, very creative and very intelligent answers, and the teacher too is equally intelligent to have realised the humor, wit and brilliance behind those answers instead of simply overlooking it as most of them tend to do...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I was simply awe-struck by the answers. I was just thinking about my level - terribly poor!! :P :P :P :P :P
Really funny answers. The answer er will be said as more intelligent.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I was simply awe-struck by the answers. I was just thinking about my level - terribly poor!! :P :P :P :P :P

LOL, it requires quick wit and a brilliant mind to come up with something like that, I see some village boys with absolutely no exposure to many of the things we take for granted come up with things that really stump you...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.