I wonder who coined this proverb or wise quote or whatever one calls it - Time and again I have come to realise the relevance of dong things on time and when we take things for granted , the consequences could be serious...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder who coined this proverb or wise quote or whatever one calls it - Time and again I have come to realise the relevance of dong things on time and when we take things for granted , the consequences could be serious...

True. if you take care of a problem while it's small you won't have a bigger problem to deal with later,
This is one of those old proverbs akin to ” A penny saved is a penny earned”, “Look before you leap”, “The early bird catches the worm”,etc.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

An ill-time stitch is no stitch at all!! Just like the operation is successful but the patient is dead!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is very famous proverb my teacher often use to say. I think we should understand such proverbs at that time only instead of thinking about it afterwards. Whoever quoted it must have shared it with personal experience. :)
This is true! Things done on time help us. Its better to do the things before the dead lines as there are chances that we may do them wrongly when we have little time left to do them. :blink:

An ill-time stitch is no stitch at all!! Just like the operation is successful but the patient is dead!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes of course timing is important and also the end result....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.