Laundry Tips

1. To remove wine stains
To remove a red wine stain from fabric, locate the area of the stain over a ball, cover the stain with salt and then pour boiling water over it.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Laundry Tips

1. To remove wine stains
To remove a red wine stain from fabric, locate the area of the stain over a ball, cover the stain with salt and then pour boiling water over it.

Ok. I will use this tip when I start drinking and spill wine over my shirt :lol: :lol: hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:
Anyways, do you have tips for removing stains caused by food?
I don't dink wine so no question to do it , but if some body throw it on shirt, definitely I will use this tip.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Laundry Tips

1. To remove wine stains

Lemon also very useful for removing the stain...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Laundry Tips

1. To remove wine stains

Lemon also very useful for removing the stain...

There are a range of uses of lemon. It is very helpful for bad stomach. But I didn't know that it can be used for this purpose too.
To remove ink stains on the cloths use nail polish remover or the liquid ditergent ala

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To remove stains of food you can simply use detergent you will find that the stain changes to red color from yellow color then wash and directly put under the sunlight it will disappear.

Sharmistha Banerjee
To remove stains of food you can simply use detergent you will find that the stain changes to red color from yellow color then wash and directly put under the sunlight it will disappear.

Using detergent is alright. But it doesn't remove all the stains at times. That's why I asked for a different solution. What's there apart from using detergent?
when mud fall on your clothes then immediately wash them with water so that they does not stick up or else it takes alot of time to remove the mud stains

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

when mud fall on your clothes then immediately wash them with water so that they does not stick up or else it takes alot of time to remove the mud stains

But it is not the same for spicy food. Even if spicy food is remove immediately from the cloth, still it will leave behind some stains. It is difficult to get rid of them.
A famous product named remove also works in this case well. It is ready made and are given with detergent.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.