{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10552]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always think twice before I utter a word to others as I know once you say anything can't be taken back. :)
Absolutely true because once the words are spitted out, you can't chew them back.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Absolutely true because once the words are spitted out, you can't chew them back.

And these words sometime ruin relationships though they may not be that deep but sometime their meaning become so deep that it hurts people. :evil:

And these words sometime ruin relationships though they may not be that deep but sometime their meaning become so deep that it hurts people. :evil:

Sometimes the reverse is also true, you may not use the words that are harsh neither your tone is implied to hurt anyone and yet there are some who will claim that you have been harsh and hurt you even more making you wish you really had used harsh words! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Words and arrows once left can never come back to you. So, it is important to think before one speak. But better enough, keep quite.

Sometimes the reverse is also true, you may not use the words that are harsh neither your tone is implied to hurt anyone and yet there are some who will claim that you have been harsh and hurt you even more making you wish you really had used harsh words! :blink:

Exactly the words may not be harsh but may have a deep meaning which may hurt others. :evil:
One should only speak as much as he/she can take back. Behaving differently won't help anybody's cause. That is double standard.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One should only speak as much as he/she can take back. Behaving differently won't help anybody's cause. That is double standard.

That's right sir but there are few people who do that. :( Most of the people have double standard. :evil:

That's right sir but there are few people who do that. :( Most of the people have double standard. :evil:

I know, I face them often enough but never let them override. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10552]}

True! once words are spoken it cannot be reverted back.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.